Purchased door rosewood finish from Just doors in 2014 and fitted.Had door just over year when started to fade slowly got worse and patchy ,so end of sept 2016 notified Just-Doors who replaced because still under warranty . I had door delivered by Door-stop i asked driver when it would be fitted he said latter that day, needless to say no fitter arrive or will arrive .The communication that followed is- purchased door supply only therefore i must bear the cost of fitter to remove and replace door so i pay for there manufacturing fault . I fear in less than two years may have another faded door with cost.So beware buy at your peril .

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of door stop international door installation from Door Stop International. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Door Stop International to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Door Stop International for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Door Stop International?

Comments

Bridgwater, England, United Kingdom #1278991

If you buy supply only then tough they were good enough to give you another they are not a fitting company if it's the door leaf then it's simple to change they gave you booklets on it when you got it very good company I find