www.door-stop.co.uk

Ordered a white composite door from Door-Stop International and it came cream.When I contacted the company I was told they would only come out to look at their door if I agree to pay £60 for an independent site visit for the first 30 mins and £40 per hour thereafter and the technician's adjudication is final.

I am very dissatisfied with the service I have received and would warn anyone purchasing a door to do some research before they buy.I have also been told that by signing this form waivers your statutory consumer protection rights.

Had an Experience with Door Stop International?

Comments

Problems with door from new and Door-stop will not even talk to me as "they only deal with trade" and the comany I purchased the door from has vanished. After sales service is therefore non existent to the end consumer. Doors are not cheap either!I do not recommend this make of door to anyone.

#161907

I have also had a door from door-stop and experienced problems with their lack of customer service.

The door is only 12 months old and all the hardware is corroding and the door has also faded badly.

I would certainly never recommend them to anyone.